This delicious recipe was created by Balancebyelise using our Spiced Apple Pie Snack Ball Mix. We were tagged in the recipe on our Instagram and we got inspired here at FUNCH HQ to recreate it. The feedback from the team was amazing. The entire office scuffed it down, it is THAT good so we just had to share it with you all! The cake has got spices from the FUNCH mix, the crunch from the nuts and that extra sweet delight of the diced apples. It's a mouthwatering recipe, which we are sure you will love!
All thanks and credit goes to Balancebyelise for creating this recipe!
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Serves: 12 - 15 slices
Apple Crumble Cake
- 1 FUNCH Spiced Apple Pie Snack Ball Mix
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup granulated sweetener
- Pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup apple sauce
- 2 tbsp dairy free yoghurt
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 apples, diced
- Chopped almonds and macadamias, to top
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees, fan-forced.
2. Add the FUNCH mix and the other dry ingredients to a bowl and mix together.
3. Then add in all the wet ingredients and combine.
4. Fold in half of the diced apples and transfer mix into a lined square baking pan.
5. Sprinkle remaining apple and chopped nuts on top and push into the mixture gently.
6. Place in the oven to bake for 22-25 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean.
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- dash of water