Thanks to Sarah from Nutrition For Kids who created this innovative cookie recipe using our Caramel Kid-POW Shake 😋
"These Caramel Protein Cookies are so easy to make and taste delicious but more importantly, are filled with whole food ingredients. The addition of protein powder helps fill your child up, meets their energy demands and also increases their intake of vital nutrients for their growth and development." - Sarah
If you recreate this recipe be sure to tag us @funchfood and Sarah @nutritionforkidsau
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Baking Time: 12-15 mins
Caramel Protein Cookies
- 1/3 cup Caramel Kid-POW Shake
- 2 cup almond meal (lightly packed)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a tray with a silicone baking sheet or baking paper.
- In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- Add the almond milk and vanilla. Mix until just combined.
- Scoop about 1 tablespoon of the protein cookie mixture and roll into a ball. Place on the tray and gently flatten. Press a fork onto the top of each cookie.
- Bake in the oven for about 12 minutes or until lightly golden. Remove and lay on a wire rack to cool. Consume when warm or store in the freezer.