Servings: 12 slices
- 1 packet (180g) Funch Choc Orange Raw Slice Mix
- 1 cup (100g) pitted dates
- 1/4 cup (45g) coconut oil
- 1/4 cup (60ml) water
- Combine dates, coconut oil and water and microwave for 1 minute. Mash mixture into a thick paste.
- Add Choc Orange Raw Slice Mix to paste and mix thoroughly.
- Evenly spread mix into a 16cm x 16cm baking tin
- Chill in the freezer for 30 minutes before serving
Show us your creation! Take a pic and tag us @funchfood.
- Choc Orange Raw Slice can be stored in the fridge for up to two weeks or frozen for up to 3 months.
- Try rolling the mixture into 12-15 individual bliss balls instead of a creating slice