Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1 packet Choccy Chia Snack Ball Mix
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1/2 cup choc chips
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Place bananas in a large bowl and mash well. Add oil, maple syrup and eggs and whisk to combine.
- Add Choccy Chia Snack Ball Mix, almond meal, baking powder and bicarb soda and mix until well combined, then stir through chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into a greased and lined loaf tin and bake for 40-45 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Share your creation with us on Instagram! Tag us @funchfood.
|Serving Size: 85g|
|Quantity Per Serving||Per 100g|
Recipe by Skye Swaney @shiftnutrition
Shop the product