Our fudgy chocolate chia packed bliss balls, truely are bliss as they are the perfect balance between a healthy snack and satisfying your sweet tooth. These yummy bliss bites are filled with the superfood ingredient, chia from our Choccy Chia Snack Ball Mix and just three other super healthy ingredients, coconut, dates and water. So you can whip up a healthy chocoholics dream with under 5 ingredients and less than 15 minutes of prep, so easy and SO good.
Servings: 12-15 bliss balls
- 1 packet (180g) Funch Choccy Chia Snack Ball Mix
- 1 cup (100g) pitted dates
- 1/4 cup (45g) coconut oil
- 1/3 cup (70ml) water
- Combine dates, coconut oil and water and microwave for 1 minute. Mash mixture into a thick paste.
- Add Choccy Chia Snack Ball Mix to paste and mix thoroughly.
- Using hands, roll 1 tablespoon of mixture into tight balls.
- Refrigerate balls for 1 hour before serving or storing.
Show us your creation! Take a pic and tag us @funchfood.
- Choccy Chia Bliss Balls can be stored in the fridge for up to two weeks or frozen for up to 3 months.
- Try pressing the mixture into a tin or container and chill to create a slice instead of bliss balls.