As summer approaches there's nothing better than a zingy delight to indulge in. We've created this easy to follow vegan cheesecake recipe that is sure to be a winner this summer!
The base is made using Funch Vanilla and Coconut Protein Ball Mix, which is bursting with flavours of tropical coconut and sweet vanilla. The top layer is made from creamy cashews with zingy lemon juice and zest.
This vegan lemon cheesecake makes an indulgent and refreshing snack with the perfect combination of flavours as the weather warms up!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Setting Time: 60 minutes
Serves: 10 slices
- 1 packet of Funch Vanilla and Coconut Protein Ball Mix
- 10 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tbsp water
- Line a cake tin or square baking dish
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Spread mixture evenly into tin
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes
- 2 cups cashews (soak for 2 hours in boiling water or overnight in cold water)
- Juice of two lemon
- 1/3 cup honey (or rice malt syrup)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth and creamy
- Take the base out of the refrigerator and pour the mixture evenly onto the base
- Place in freezer to set (60 mins roughly)
- Once set, cut into slices and enjoy!
Base: You can make the base using the recipe on the back of the Funch Vanilla and Coconut Protein Ball Mix packet, we just wanted to switch it up and add dates instead of the rice malt syrup.
Wet Ingredients: You can also process all the wet ingredients in the base in a food processor to get a really smooth texture with the dates.
Snack Mix Product: The base can be made using any of our DIY Snack Mix range.
*Allergens: This recipe contains Nuts.