A Funchy twist on the classic coconut rough slice, this vanilla and coconut protein rough slice uses Funch Vanilla Coconut Protein Ball Mix for some extra nutrients and protein. It's a quick and easy to make, super tasty, high energy snack the whole family will love! The addition of goji berries adds some super nutrients and texture while the maple syrup adds extra sweetness for a special treat.
This quick and effortless no-bake recipe is easy to follow so the whole family can get involved!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Setting Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 12-15 slices
- 1 packet Funch Vanilla and Coconut Protein Ball Mix 180g
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp goji berries (can also use strawberries or cranberries)
- 1 tbsp of raw cocoa powder
- Mix the Vanilla and Coconut mix, coconut oil, maple syrup, peanut butter and goji berries together
- Put 1/2 mixture in a tray lined with baking paper, flatten down and pop in freezer for 5 minutes
- Mix the raw cacao into other half of mixture that was set aside
- Once mix is set, take out of freezer and spread the remaining mixture on top of the mix
- Place the tray back in the freezer until completely set, roughly 30 minutes
- Take out of the freezer, cut up into bite size pieces, and enjoy!
Top with fresh strawberries and/or coconut chips
To store: keep the slices in an airtight container in the fridge for a week, or in the freezer for up to a month.