If you've been on the hunt for the perfect cookie recipe, then we've got a treat for you! These Salted Caramel and Oat Protein cookies are jam packed with wholesome ingredients such as oats and dates so you can devour each and every soft, crumbly and mouth watering bite while knowing you are nourishing your body too. You'll be delighted to know that these beauties are dairy free, vegan friendly and can also be made gluten free as well (by using gluten free oats). These salty sweet cookies can be whipped up in less than 25 minutes (give or take if you have little helpers of course!), are super easy to make and are the most delectable snack for all occasions.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 packet Salted Caramel Protein Ball Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup pitted dates, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Whisk together maple syrup or honey and oil in a large bowl.
- Add Salted Caramel Protein Ball Mix and bicarb soda and mix until well combined. Stir through oats and dates.
- Roll heaped tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls, then place on a lined oven tray and press down to flatten.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Share you creation with us on Instagram! Tag us @funchfood.
|Serving Size: 35g|
|Quantity Per Serving||Per 100g|
Recipe by Skye Swaney @shiftnutrition