Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 packet Salted Caramel Protein Ball Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup pitted dates, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Whisk together maple syrup or honey and oil in a large bowl.
- Add Salted Caramel Protein Ball Mix and bicarb soda and mix until well combined. Stir through oats and dates.
- Roll heaped tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls, then place on a lined oven tray and press down to flatten.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Share you creation with us on Instagram! Tag us @funchfood.
|Serving Size: 35g|
|Quantity Per Serving||Per 100g|
Recipe by Skye Swaney @shiftnutrition
Shop the recipe