These delicious protein bars were created by Zoe who tagged us in this incredible recipe on Instagram!
Using our Salted Caramel Mix and adding her own twist to it, she truly DIY'd it how she likes! And that is the beauty of our DIY Mix range, whether you don't have all the ingredients in your pantry you can substitute it for what you like. Or you can do what Zoe did and create a fun and delicious recipe using the mix! We are sure that both parents and kids will enjoy this DIY'd salted caramel protein bars.
If you want to see how to make this recipe and how easy Zoe makes it look, she also shared a reel of her making it that she shared on her Instagram.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Layer 1 setting time: 10-15 mins
Layer 2 setting time: 15-20 mins
Salted Caramel Chocolate Protein Bars
- 1 packet FUNCH salted caramel protein ball mix
- 1 cup Pitted dates
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Hot water
- Handful Chocolate chips
- Blend together the pitted dates, coconut oil, peanut butter and the hot water
- Pour the FUNCH salted caramel protein ball mix into a bowl and stir in blended ingredients
- Spread evenly in a tray and freeze for 10-15 minutes
- Melt chocolate in microwave or on stove
- Pour chocolate on top of bars
- Freeze for 15-20 mins until chocolate has solidified
- Slice up and sprinkle sea salt on top
Be sure to tag us in all your FUNCHie creations!