Makes 12-15 bliss balls
- 1 packet (180g) Funch Spiced Apple Pie Snack Ball Mix
- 1 cup (100g) pitted dates
- 1/4 cup (45g) coconut oil
- 1/3 cup (70ml) water
- Combine dates, coconut oil and water and microwave for 1 minute. Mash mixture into a thick paste.
- Add Spiced Apple Pie Snack Ball Mix to paste and mix thoroughly.
- Using hands, roll 1 tablespoon of mixture into tight balls.
- Refrigerate balls for 1 hour before serving or storing.
Show us your creation! Take a pic and tag us @funchfood.
- Spiced Apple Pie Bliss Balls can be stored in the fridge for up to two weeks or frozen for up to 3 months.
- Try pressing the mixture into a tin or container and chill to create a slice instead of bliss balls.