Just when you thought you had tried every type of bliss ball flavour, we present to you... our Spiced Apple Pie Bliss Ball recipe! These chewy bliss balls are the perfect power-up and will become your favourite comfort snack. Packed with nutritional benefits to help you stay fuller for longer, contribute to a healthy diet and of course keep you going in between meals. This melt-in-your-mouth snack is a must try that the whole family won't be able to get enough of!
Makes 12-15 bliss balls
- 1 packet (180g) Funch Spiced Apple Pie Snack Ball Mix
- 1 cup (100g) pitted dates
- 1/4 cup (45g) coconut oil
- 1/3 cup (70ml) water
- Combine dates, coconut oil and water and microwave for 1 minute. Mash mixture into a thick paste.
- Add Spiced Apple Pie Snack Ball Mix to paste and mix thoroughly.
- Using hands, roll 1 tablespoon of mixture into tight balls.
- Refrigerate balls for 1 hour before serving or storing.
Show us your creation! Take a pic and tag us @funchfood.
- Spiced Apple Pie Bliss Balls can be stored in the fridge for up to two weeks or frozen for up to 3 months.
- Try pressing the mixture into a tin or container and chill to create a slice instead of bliss balls.