Servings: 12 slices
- 1 packet (180g) Funch Strawberry Cheezcake Bliss Slice Mix
- 1/4 cup (75g) rice malt syrup (substitute with maple syrup, agave or honey)
- 1/4 cup (45g) coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon (20ml) water
- Combine rice malt syrup, coconut oil and water and microwave for 1 minute.
- Add Strawberry Cheezcake Bliss Slice Mix to liquid and mix thoroughly.
- Evenly spread mix into a 16cm x 16cm baking tin
- Chill in the freezer for 30 minutes before serving
Show us your creation! Take a pic and tag us @funchfood.
- Strawberry Cheezcake Bliss Slice can be stored in the fridge for up to two weeks or frozen for up to 3 months.
- Try rolling the mixture into 12-15 individual bliss balls instead of a creating slice
Have a question or feedback regarding this recipe? Share it in the comments below.