Want a refreshing, quick, easy, fuss-free, no-bake snack? Well then, you’ve come to the right place! This Strawberry Cheezcake Bliss Slice is the perfect crunchy yet creamy treat. They are super easy to make in bulk to have on hand for those busy days where you may not have any free time! Perfect for lunches, on-the-go treats, pre and post workout snacks and for every occasion in between of course. Our delightful Bliss Ball Slice is dairy free, gluten free and even plant based, so you can enjoy some of your favourite things, cheesecake and slice, knowing you are nourishing your body too.
Servings: 12 slices
- 1 packet (180g) Funch Strawberry Cheezcake Bliss Slice Mix
- 1/4 cup (75g) rice malt syrup (substitute with maple syrup, agave or honey)
- 1/4 cup (45g) coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon (20ml) water
- Combine rice malt syrup, coconut oil and water and microwave for 1 minute.
- Add Strawberry Cheezcake Bliss Slice Mix to liquid and mix thoroughly.
- Evenly spread mix into a 16cm x 16cm baking tin
- Chill in the freezer for 30 minutes before serving
Show us your creation! Take a pic and tag us @funchfood.
- Strawberry Cheezcake Bliss Slice can be stored in the fridge for up to two weeks or frozen for up to 3 months.
- Try rolling the mixture into 12-15 individual bliss balls instead of a creating slice