Our light, sweet, melt-in-your-mouth vanilla and coconut energy bites will get you past your 3pm slump without a doubt! Nothing beats a homemade treat and these refreshing protein balls are no exception, they are the ideal replacement for a store bought chocolate or protein bar, sure to satisfy your cravings. These creamy protein bites can be used as pre or post work out snacks, added to the little ones' lunch boxes and even eaten as dessert, the possibilities are endless really!
Servings: 12-15 bliss balls
- 1 packet (180g) Funch Vanilla & Coconut Protein Ball Mix
- 1/4 cup (90g) rice malt syrup (substitute with maple syrup, agave or honey)
- 1/4 cup (45g) coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon (20ml) water
- Combine rice malt syrup, coconut oil and water and microwave for 1 minute.
- Add Vanilla & Coconut Protein Ball Mix to liquid and mix thoroughly.
- Using hands, roll 1 tablespoon of mixture into tight balls.
- Refrigerate balls for 1 hour before serving or storing.
Show us your creation! Take a pic and tag us @funchfood.
- Vanilla and Coconut Protein Balls can be stored in the fridge for up to two weeks or frozen for up to 3 months.
- Try pressing the mixture into a tin or container and chill to create a slice instead of bliss balls.