Spice Apple Pie Snack Ball Mix 180g
These Spiced Apple Pie Snack Balls will have you dreaming of freshly baked pastries all year round!
The combination of warming cinnamon spice and subtle sweetness of apple, produce a rounded flavourful experience that will leave you feeling content and snuggly from the inside out.
Perfectly suited for lunchboxes or that cheeky WFH snack, these tasty snack balls can be taken anywhere for the whole family to enjoy.
- Quick and easy to make
- Just add 2 ingredients. No baking or blender required
- All natural ingredients
- No added sugar or artificial nasties
- Nut free, gluten free, dairy free and vegan friendly
- Good source of fibre
A 180g packet of Spiced Apple Pie Snack Ball Mix will make 12-15 snack balls.
- 180g (1 packet) Spiced Apple Pie Snack Ball Mix
- 1 cup (100g) pitted dates
- 1/4 (45g) cup coconut oil
- 1/3 (70ml) cup water
- Heat on stovetop or microwave dates, coconut oil, and water for approx. 1 min then mash thoroughly or blend in to paste.
- Mix Spice Apple Pie Snack Ball Mix with wet ingredients.
- Roll into snack size balls using your hands (little ones can help here!) and refrigerate for an hour before enjoying! Alternatively press mix into a tin or container and chill to make a slice.
Sunflower Seed Meal, Brown Rice Flour, Organic Desiccated Coconut, Apple Flour, Linseed Meal, Cinnamon Powder, Chia Seeds, Pepita Meal.
|Servings Per Pack: 6|
|Average Quantity Per Serving: 30g|
|Nutritional information based on dry ingredients only.
Quantities stated below are averages only.