Strawberry Cheezcake Slice Mix 180g
Looking for a refreshing and light summer snack with a slice of indulgence? Well, look no further! We have created a delightfully fresh snack with zingy freeze-dried strawberries and creamy cashews that just melt in your mouth!
The smoothness of the slice is cut through by the crunchy buckwheat and coconut that will have everyone going coco-nutty for!
Our Strawberry Cheezcake slice is made with plant-based goodness that will have everyone coming back for more!
So Much to Love
- Easy to make
- Premium all natural ingredients
- No added sugar or nasties
- Gluten free, dairy free and vegan friendly
- No baking or blender required
What You'll Need
- 1 x Strawberry Cheezcake Bliss Slice Mix 180g
- 1/4 cup (75g) Rice Malt Syrup
- 1/4 cup (40g) Coconut Oil
- 1 TBSP Water
- 16 x 16 cm baking tin
- Mix your FUNCH dry mix with add-in wet ingredients.
- Spread in baking tray until even (or roll it into balls!).
- Chill in the freezer for 30 mins
As easy as that! We have made it super simple to make to ensure both big and little hands can help make the slice.
Cashew Meal, Sunflower Seed Meal, Coconut (Preservative Free), Rice Flour, Buckwheat Kernels, Coconut Flour, Freeze Dried Strawberry, Natural Flavour.
Allergens: contains Tree Nuts (Cashews)
|Servings Per Pack: 12|
|Average Quantity Per Serving: 15g|
|Nutritional information based on dry ingredients only.
Quantities stated below are averages only.