FUNCH Chocolate Kid-POW Kids Shake is the perfect way for your kids to fuel their day. These kid protein shakes are especially great when you’re at your wits end at meal time but still want your little ones to get the nutrients they need. Fantastic for a fuss free snack, our shakes are available in a range of tasty flavours that your kids will love. Super-charged with plant proteins for healthy growth and development, vitamins and minerals to make sure they are getting the nutritional support they need, and pre and probiotics for healthier and happier tummies. Chocolate Kid-POW Shake is easily dissolvable and tastes amazing!! Your kids won’t believe how good it REALLY is.
Recommended for ages 4 and above, FUNCH Kid-POW Shakes are packed full of everything your little one needs to grow big and strong. One serving provides them with plenty of beneficial essential nutrients and it tastes so great they won’t even catch on that it’s good for them.
In a range of flavours including chocolate, vanilla and caramel, these shakes will please even the fussiest eaters. Got a family that is always indecisive on flavour, or a bunch of kids that have several favourites? Our Kid-Pow Shake Boom Bundle is perfect for you, with all three flavours included.
- Boosted with Vitamins and Minerals (Vitamin C, D, Calcium, Iron)
- Provides kids with 50% of their calcium Recommended Daily Intake (when made up)
- Good source of protein with 10g per serve (growth and development)
- Plant Protein blend (no soy or whey)
- Gentle on sensitive tummies
- No added sugar – only 0.2g sugar per serve
- 5 Star Health Star Rating
- Contains Probiotics (1 billion cfu per serve)
- 100% plant-based ingredients
- Suitable for kids aged 4+
"My 2 Children Go Nuts for the FUNCH Chocolate Flavoured Shake"
"My 2 children (3 years, 5 years) go nuts for the FUNCH Chocolate Flavoured Shake. This little beauty is packed full of nutrients, probiotics and pant-based protein for growing bodies. FUNCH is complimentary to a balanced diet, it's gentle on tummies and is a great addition to breakfast and/or an afternoon snack plate."
- Belinda Martinella, Clinical Nutritionist